- Artwork to be supplied as: 2 files (A) Linework + (B) Image
- Link or Insert the Photoshop images into the Illustrator
(A) Illustrator (.ai or .eps) + (B) Adobe Photoshop (.psd)
- Adobe Illustrator: .ai or .eps (or FREEHAND, CorelDraw, etc.) a. Create sophisticated vector graphics and text in Illustrator c. Create outlines for all text objects in Illustrator.
- Adobe Photoshop: .psd a. Create and enhance images in Photoshop b. Create layers in any image and manage them in Photoshop c. Place the Photoshop images ( .psd, .eps, .tif, .bmp, etc.) in Illustrator (links) d. Please attach all the .psd files with all layers created in Photoshop. DO NOT flatten images (Keep all original layers) and save as a .psd file You might have to place the images in Illustrator and save as a .ai file.
The .psd files with all layers are very important to rotogravure printing prepress f. The resolution of photographic image files must be no less than 350dpi g. Create the images with CMYK channels (RGB channels are not good for separation) h. Create the SPOT COLOR channels with PMS Number if using PMS colors
- Identify and show coverage of each color, specifically the PMS colors, white color and transparent
- You do not have to do the trapping and overprint by yourself; we will do this for you
- At least a 2mm bleed is best